Week 8 Progress


Overall, I am proud of my progress. I think I am most proud of staying on top of things (for the most part). I have stayed within my target point range, which is great. I think I have a manageable weekly routine, but it definitely could be less stressful. I think just planning my week ahead of time, instead of putting things off until the last minute really makes a difference. I have done that a few times and I found that the weeks that I did were much less stressful. I could definitely do some more extra credit options. On a different note, I am pleased with how my website and blog are coming along! I think I would like to experiment more with the technological aspect of things. I am proud of how everything has turned out on my website and blog, but there are other things that I’d like to play with as far as appearance goes, so hopefully I’ll be able to figure that out and play with that some more! 



I know this poster is cliche, but it really is such great advice!


Comments