Technology!

I am not going to lie, I am the worst with picking up on new technology! It took me a solid two hours to figure out how to write up my first blog post and even then I figured out the next day that I still did it wrong! However, once I figure out how to use whatever aspect of technology I'm trying to use, I really enjoy it! It just takes me a minute to figure it all out. I have never explored this much of an online environment, but it has always intrigued me. I really enjoy looking at blogs/ websites like Lauren Conrad's or The Beauty Department! I've always wondered how they do what they do, so I think this should be a neat learning experience! Right now it's a little overwhelming to look at all of it, but I know that by the end of the semester I will have learned a lot, and I might even get good at some of the technology!

I will try to be like this little guy when learning about technology!


Comments