Week 8 Comments and Feedback


Overall, I am really pleased with the comments I have received from students. The comments that are the most helpful are the ones that point out specific things to fix, like plot points or other things that might be confusing. Compliments on specific things are really helpful too, because they show me what I need to do more of. I try to take these same things that help me and apply them to my comments for others. In general, I follow the WWW strategy, especially for my longer blog comments. I find it to be the most helpful structure for giving the best feedback. In reading other peoples stories, I definitely learn more about what makes a good writer and I try my best to apply what I learn towards my writing as well. I feel like my Introduction and my blog overall gives an accurate representation of me. I noticed I talk a lot about singing and food, which is a very accurate representation of me! Overall, I am happy with all aspects of my blog. I think my feedback can always be more thorough, but also more precise. That is one thing that I would really like to work more on. 

I really relate to this image of this sweet little cat from the Growth Mindset and Feedback Cats blog. It also reminds me of my friend's cat! So cute!





Comments